cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It would be beneficial to have an option to export session details from Control Room, similar to the option available for exporting queue details. This would allow for easier tracking and analysis of session data. Therefore, it is recommended to add an export option for sessions in Control Room.

37144.png
To my understanding, currently, there does not seem to be a manual export option or an automated solution available to export all session management console details. This can potentially create a hindrance in efficiently managing and analyzing session data for business purposes. Therefore, it may be beneficial to explore options for implementing an export feature for the session management console.

3 Comments
chris.strong
Staff
Staff

Thank you @Tejaskumar_Darji

I’ve set the Idea Status to Reviewed, and left it open for the community to comment on and vote for too.

Question: Is it the top level list of Sessions you are wanting to export?  Or, an individual Session log with of the stages tracked?

Extra information:

• The Blue Prism API includes Session Management APIs to extract both list of sessions in the environment and all the stages logged for a specified session (Session Log).

• What’s new in 7.2, including enhancements to the Blue Prism API

• Online Help: Blue Prism API 7.2, which includes Blue Prism API reference

Kind regards

Chris Strong

Senior Product Manager

SS&C Blue Prism

Ans - Depends on what filter the user has applied but should be flexible to export everything and also for a specific process. Very similar to export options available for Workqueue.

Thanks for the API information, I've not used the API option before it's good to know it is there but a quick and direct option in the CR itself would be the quickest option for users to get a CSV and analyze it.

chris.strong
Staff
Staff

Thank you @Tejaskumar_Darji

I’ve set the Idea Status to Reviewed, and left it open for the community to comment on and vote for too.

Extra information:

• The Blue Prism API includes Session Management APIs to extract both list of sessions in the environment and all the stages logged for a specified session (Session Log).
  • What’s new in 7.2, including enhancements to the Blue Prism API
  • Online Help: Blue Prism API 7.2, which includes Blue Prism API reference

Update: I removed the question that still appears in the comments, as this was kindly answered.

Kind regards

Chris Strong

Senior Product Manager

SS&C Blue Prism