cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ctz9843
Level 4

Currently each of our Runtime Resource machines log into Windows with a static user ID.  When a process is run on that Resource, it authenticates into the applications  using a different user ID that is dependent on the process. We are now starting to implement Single Sign on for many of our applications, which does not work with our current setup. I want to request that you develop a Login Agent functionality to support multiple credential logins for each resource. 

2 Comments
John__Carter
Staff
Staff
Thanks Dan. You can adapt or clone the login process yourself, to enable it to use a credential of your choice. So you could run a 'Log in as User A' process one day and a 'Log in as User B' the next day.
ctz9843
Level 4

​I understand that I easily modify to process to pass a username in, but I am looking for a more robust solution. 

For example, at the beginning of every process run, I would need to log on with the correct user id, the problem with this is that the login agent could not be called from the same Runtime Resource because the process terminates after the login is executed.  Similarly, at the end of a process, if we called the Logout, the process terminates. 

When you cant call the login/logout actions from the process being run, it complicates this.  Please advise.