cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SenneSymons
Level 3

When the Interact API is used to create a submission, the response should include the ID of the created submission.

This way, the ID can be used to perform actions such as updating the status from "Submitted" to "Inbox" when additional input is required from end users.

4 Comments
TomaszSukiennik
Level 5
I totally agree. Thanks for raising the topic, this option is very needed.
Hi Senne,

Thanks so much for submitting your idea! We are moving it into the Under Consideration status while we route the idea through our internal review process. 

We will update you as your idea moves along the lifecycle.

Thank you!
Melanie 
TomBlackburn
Staff
Staff
Hi Senne, happy to say this is being addressed in Interact 4.6 which will return the Submission ID from Raise/Create Submission endpoints.
TomBlackburn
Staff
Staff
Hi Senne,

I'm please to announce that with the recent release of Interact 4.6, Submission ID is now returned as a response value from the appropriate API endpoints 🙂 Therefore I have updated this idea to Delivered.

Hope this comes as good news for you. If you have any problems with this feature, or want any advise - please feel free to reach out on the Interact Community available here where our Product community experts can assist. Finally, if you have any more ideas about how we can enhance our products, please continue showing your support and submitting ideas through the portal. 

Best Regards,
Tom