cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
OskarVikholm
Level 3
Hello,

I requested this a year back as an enhancement but no action was taken. Basically, there are several Blue Prism customers that would like to see added support for using resource pools together with Login Agent. This would save a lot of time and trouble in scheduling of automations, including better utilization of licenses.

Currently, it is only possible to use resource pools in a smart way by not using login agent, i.e. to allow the Windows Account to have access to all systems with Single Sign-On (SSO). The other option to get around this is to build custom scheduling which Blue Prism would not support as part of the license agreement.

In case someone solved this in another good way, please write a comment here.

Thanks
1 Comment
MelanieGiuliani
Community Team (Retired)
Thank you for your idea! This is very similar to a previously posted idea, which can be found here: https://community.blueprism.com/ideas/ideas/viewidea?IdeationKey=f87f80b8-5c84-4080-8873-1c66bbdfa184. As such, I've marked this idea as duplicate in order to keep all comments, votes, and lifecycle tracking in one place. Please direct all further conversation and votes to this idea.