cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RobertKiser1
Level 4
​Many corporations require a system that has SOX & MICS impacts to have strict password and security settings.  One of those settings often requested but not available in Blue Prism is a "User Inactivity Timeout" option that logs the user off after X minutes of inactivity.  This would apply to any user logged into the front-end of the Blue Prism application as a controller or admin, not the runtime resources.​ Any user that does not click on any buttons or new screens in the application would be logged off after X minutes.
2 Comments
AkshayChawade
Level 2
​Such setting should be defined at BluePrism environment level and not at Interactive Client level. That way, I connect to Development instance and don't get timeout. Whereas when I connect to Production instance, I will get a timeout...
kkazantsev
Level 5
going through the Sox audit now and user Session timeout is one of the questions.
It should be a setting on every instance dev/test/prod.

Depending on the instance, the admin should be able to enforce timeout settings and set the timeout interval. Pending changes should not be lost in any instance