cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RobertRoginer
Level 6

There is no option to view all the values ​​of an item in the Queue Contents view.

Currently you can only see the item key.

37250.png

To be able to analyse the contents of an item, I must start a process and call "Get Next Item".

It would be helpful to place a button next to or in the Item Key column that allows you to see the content of the respective item.

A list view would be good too, so that you have an overview of all items with the associated item values.

Viewing the item's values ​​should be restricted by access rights, as items may contain information that should not be accessible to everyone.

3 Comments
OrjanAlmen
Level 6
I like the idea and support it, but I believe it needs a permissions setting on each queue to prevent it due to personal information etc
Maria_CarolinaB
Level 3
For security purposes, there could be a setting when creating a queue to easily see the item data. Our process controller usually needs to check the log of "Get Next Item" and even to search the item itself is a little hard. So this idea could become handy.
chris.strong
Staff
Staff

Hello @ Robert Roginer

Thank you for raising, I set the Idea Status to Reviewed.

Question: What is the purpose of being able to view the attached data?

• Is it simply to look at specific items, or were you intending to interrogate all items to find specific data?

Note: This data can be sensitive in nature and encrypted, so if we were to enable this capability, it would probably involve allowing the admin’s to compromise on the existing build in protections.

Kind regards

Chris Strong

Senior Product Manager

SS&C | Blue Prism