cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
EslamGhandour
Level 4

Is Item in Queue action in Work Queue object is case insensitive. It false positive the existence of a queue item even if it's not an identical match. (See Screenshot) 

37127.pngAccordingly, I suggest having a Match Case flag option for the developers to decide. The screenshot is for a MS graph api message id, which I am sure it is being used widely and will continue to be used even more. So it will be very helpful to have that option. 

Additionally, it was suggested by @PvD_SE to have an action that gets all queue data. Which can also be useful not only in the previous case insensitive situation, but it will also be very useful to read item data instead of items ids as the are not valuable in most cases without reading the data of each item one by one.

2 Comments
chris.strong
Staff
Staff

Thank you for requesting @EslamGhandour

I saw this was spoken about in the Community too - Is Item in Queue.

I understand the ask, provide an option to make the Is Item in Queue case-sensitive, (currently it’s only case insensitive), therefore I have set the idea to Reviewed, which means we currently understand the ask.

It has not been included (or discharged) from the future roadmap and remains open for community voting and sharing the comments.

Kind regards
@chris.strong
SS&C Blue Prism Product Manager

​​
chris.strong
Staff
Staff