cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advanced Consolidation Exercise- Populating the Queue

JerielLaurel
Level 3
Hello. I'am currently working with ACE (Self-study, for additional learning) 

The thing is, I'am having a hard time with populating the Queue. There's this error...

System Exception : Error occured when looking for Excel files: Second path fragment must not be a drive or UNC name.
Parameter name: path2

And I don't know where to look. I already looked for my environment variables and file path name and I stuck at this. 

Thank you in advance for your response. Hope you could help me.

------------------------------
Jeriel Laurel
1 BEST ANSWER

Best Answers

CarlCarter
Staff
Staff
Hi Jeriel,

If you press the Errors button or select the Debug -> Validation menu option in Process Studio, this will display the Process Validation window. Look for errors on the Populate Queue; you should see several, but the ones of interest for this problem are the 'Data item refers to missing environment variable .....'

You need to create Environment variables for these missing items; the names for these variables are provided below:

Create Quotes Excel Input Folder
Create Quotes Excel Input Archive Folder

The value for these new Environment Variables should match the folders you created as part of the training setup procedure, which is detailed in the Setup Guide. For convenience, I have provided the names of the folders you need to create, and also the values for the new Environment Variables.

33204.png
Once you have created the Environment Variables, you will need to refresh your process so it recognises these new variables.

Regards,

Carl Carter
Developer Program Manager
Blue Prism
Europe/London

View answer in original post

4 REPLIES 4

CarlCarter
Staff
Staff
Hi Jeriel,

If you press the Errors button or select the Debug -> Validation menu option in Process Studio, this will display the Process Validation window. Look for errors on the Populate Queue; you should see several, but the ones of interest for this problem are the 'Data item refers to missing environment variable .....'

You need to create Environment variables for these missing items; the names for these variables are provided below:

Create Quotes Excel Input Folder
Create Quotes Excel Input Archive Folder

The value for these new Environment Variables should match the folders you created as part of the training setup procedure, which is detailed in the Setup Guide. For convenience, I have provided the names of the folders you need to create, and also the values for the new Environment Variables.

33204.png
Once you have created the Environment Variables, you will need to refresh your process so it recognises these new variables.

Regards,

Carl Carter
Blue Prism
Europe/London

Thank you for this.

Jeriel Laurel

One more question, I have this error where the returning date won't grayed out which is supposedly should because the one way is ticked. It just didn't push through and leave the rest of the details blank. Is there any way to solved it? I tried to change the data type at the application modeller and leaving the data item at the object studio as text. Thank you for your answer to this.

Jeriel Laurel

Hi Jeriel,

I've answered this on your other post.

https://community.blueprism.com/communities/community-home/digestviewer/viewthread?GroupId=397&MessageKey=f7ac2f2a-eeda-4ecf-9290-ca4af00064b3&CommunityKey=1be7947a-bc2f-4974-bb0a-6347e1a324f8&tab=dig...

Regards,

Carl Carter
Blue Prism
Europe/London