cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Centrix Data Solution Business Object

SachinanShahi
Level 3
I was going through the foundation training pdf in whch i have to make centrix business object. But i don't know the credentials of centrix data solutions . Can anyone help me? Like how to generate staff number and password for that as there is no option to do it
32648.png

------------------------------
Sachinan Shahi
12 REPLIES 12

CarlCarter
Staff
Staff
Hi Sachinan,

I'm assuming you are working through the pdf training version 6.2. If so, please be aware that this version is not the current version.

The current version is accessed through the Blue Prism University, and presented in video format. The University is accessed through the Blue Prism Portal > University > Training Offering.

The log in details for the Centrix Data Solutions training application are provided in all versions of the training; there is no need to create these details.

For convenience, the log in details are:

Staff Number: BP
Password: password

Carl Carter
Developer Program Manager
Blue Prism
Europe/London

Yes i am going through 6.2 training pdf. Thanks for the help.In the latest training offering is there any pdf available. I can find only video lectures. Please help me with this. If possible please provide the link also.

Sachinan Shahi

Our research strongly indicated that learners would prefer to watch video content to learn rather than read through long pdf documents.

We have no plans currently to offer the complete training in pdf format, however you can download the exercises covered in the videos as pdf. Also available for download are information cards covering key areas of Blue Prism process automation.

These downloads are included in each section of the training, however you will still need to watch all the videos to receive the full training.

Carl Carter
Developer Program Manager
Blue Prism
Europe/London

Hi,
Where can I find the .zip file for the CentrixDataSolution where the CentrixDataSolution.exe file is?
Thanks

Haqi EL-Kaisi

Hi @HaqiEL-Kaisi,

The original thread was more than a year old. In the future you might consider creating a new thread to ensure it receives proper attention. The Centrix Data Solution collateral is part of the Blue Prism Foundation Training. You can find the class at the link below:

https://blue-prism.docebosaas.com/learn/course/180/blue-prism-foundation-training

Cheers,

Eric Wilson
Director, Integrations and Enablement
Blue Prism Digital Exchange

Hi Eric, 

Could you please tell me where to find the zip file for the centrix data solutions app that is given in the foundation training ?

Manjit Singh

ManjitSingh
Level 3
where did you find the centrix appication ?

Manjit Singh

@ManjitSingh,

If you go to the link above for the training class you should see a link, within the class syllabus, for the zip file.

32630.png

Cheers,

Eric Wilson

Did you download the zip file referenced above and extract it? Is there no Centrix application within it?

Cheers,

Eric Wilson