cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Foundation Training Section 6 Activity 13

JohnRapsey
Level 2

I am using Learning Edition.

The activity starts out asking me to create a business object and use object studio on it.

That part seems fine.

"Launch the Centrix Data Solutions application."

I clicked the "Launch" button. Pop up window reads "Unexpected error".

"Configure a new Application Model for the application. Follow the same set up procedure, as the previous Application Model. But this time when you reach the indicate what type of application you are using step, select the second option."

I click “share the application model of another object”, but no objects are available for parent object. When I click next the pop up reads "Please select a parent object".

I would like to know what I can do to make multiple objects for an application.

By which I mean, reusing actions in one object in another object for the same application.

That is what I think the activity is trying to demonstrate.

1 REPLY 1

To make Multiple Objects for one Process, you would have to create a whole new object each time and then call each one to a process. 

But you would not need to create multiple Objects if they are all using the same application. You would just need to spy on different parts of the application. 

In the application modeler you already have for Centrix, you should see add a child on the bottom left of the application modeler. This will allow you to spy on another portion of the application you wish to control.