cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Consolidation excercise- Create new orders

sravyachintham
Level 4
Hi,

Can anyone help me with the below error. I am trying to enter the product details from excel to centrix data solutions. But I am getting an error as the "Writer stage Product code is not connected" as internal error. 

Help me resolve the problem.33262.png

------------------------------
sravya chintham
3 REPLIES 3

John__Carter
Staff
Staff
HI Sravya - 'not connected' means the VBO is not attached to the target application, and as such it does not know where the application is and cannot interact with it. If a VBO is the one who launched the application, then it is automatically attached. But if a VBO isn't the one who launched, then it must attach itself to the application in order to be able to interact with it.

John Carter
Professional Services
Blue Prism

Hi John,

Thank you for the reply. I have attached the application before starting the process. Still, I am getting the same error.

sravya chintham

EVIPUTI
MVP
Can you check if its already attached ? it is a best practice to use the IsConnected function in the Reader stage. If it returns True then no need to Attach and if it is False only then Attach it.

Vipul Tiwari
Senior Process Simplification and Optimization Designer(Solutions Architect)
Fidelity International
------------------------------ Vipul Tiwari Senior Process Simplification Developer Amazon ------------------------------