University Forum
Upskill together with other SS&C Blue Prism learners. Share your learning objectives, get advice on courses and celebrate your latest certifications.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Blue Prism Practitioner Summit, Bangalore

Hi All,Blue prism organized their first ever Practitioner Summit in India on 10/10/2019 at The Taj, M.G Road, Bangalore. I 'm honored to have been a part of such summit. The event comprised of the new technologies attained by Blue prism and how BP ne...

Diploma for Finishing Training

Greetings. Is there a Diploma or kind of certification after finishing all the content courses in Blue Prism University for Blue Prism Developer?------------------------------Manuel Lara------------------------------

NDA required for documentation

Hi Community/ Moderator,I have just perused the overview for BP certification in the Installation Engineer and Technical Architect streams, however I noticed that the following documents require a NDA to be signed before they are availed:* Blue Prism...

Inquiry of blue prism

Hi                     Please sir blue prism ke  free online  training hai ................................................................------------------------------Vaibhav Srivastava------------------------------

Welcome to the Blue Prism Learning Community!

Dear member of Blue Prism Learning Community – welcome! On Sept 17th 2019 we launched Blue Prism University with one mission: to help you build the technical skills you need to succeed in emerging jobs. We have heard from many of you about how you ha...

31979.jpg

Face to Face /Classroom training UK

Hi AllDoes anyone have any experience with face to face/classroom based training providers for blue prism please? I am aware of robiquity but the others I have looked at appear to be non-UK based or online only...unless I'm missing something?! Many T...

Foundation Training

Would anyone be able to share the URL/location of the foundation training referenced throughout several posts?------------------------------Lynn BlackstonDirector - HR Business Systems Support and Learning OperationsAmerican ExpressAmerica/New_York--...

Certification Cost

Hi, Can anyone tell me how much will it cost for BP certification (ROM,Tech Architect, Prof. Developer) or perhaps point me to the page or forum that has this information.------------------------------Ashish Jain------------------------------

Accreditation Exam 'General' section

I have scored low in the general section of the accreditation exam AD01 and wanted to know what guide covers this the best or what type of question fall under this category in the exam   Thanks Paul

Mainframe practice/learning, how?

Hello, I'm getting ready for the APD01 exam and I really would like to be able to learn hands-on the fundamentals of mainframe automation with Blue Prism. As I understand, this is somehow a legacy technology, and following the docs in the portal can...

Professional Exam (APD01)

So I qualify to attempt the professional exam. Has anyone got any pointers in what I need to know or topics that I need to look into? As I think the portal is very limited and would have preferred to see some practice questions/papers available so I ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes