University Forum
Upskill together with other SS&C Blue Prism learners. Share your learning objectives, get advice on courses and celebrate your latest certifications.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MS Excel VBO Error during Write Collection

Hi All,I am getting the below error when trying to use the MS Excel VBO. Please suggest your thoughts on resolving the issue."ERROR: Internal : Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: Exception has been thrown by the targ...

New 'How-To' content on YouTube

Check out our new 'How to' content now available on our Blue Prism YouTube Channel! Every other Tuesday these quick (15 mins max!) informative and helpful sessions, offered by Blue Prism University, will be posted under the playlist 'How to'.Check ou...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Global Send Keys "{ENTER}" not working for a website

Hi,I'm new to BluePrism.In Object Studio for "Enter Key" (Global Send Key) ,  I tried the following options, but it didn't work as expected.Could you please guide me on thisPFB the screenshots.Screenshot 1:First Step in Navigate to type "Hello" in th...

1.png 2.png
Cuckoo by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes

Convert a .msg file to .pdf

Hi Team,I have a .msg file which i want to convert to .msg file. I have learned that in order to convert a .msg to .pdf, u need to1. Open .msg into outlook & save as .html2. Open .html from word & do save as pdf.I am looking for an action or vbo code...