cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Upgrade: Feedback

JamesW
Community Team
Community Team

Welcome to our new-look community website!

We've worked in Community management, web design and IT long enough to know that every one uses technology slightly differently, and that sometimes the odd piece of code doesn't run quite as it should.

If you spot any bugs or errors, glitches, strange messages or behaviors, then please post them in the this thread, and the team will investigate.

We've built this website with the future in mind - there's a whole load of updates and connections that we have planned in days, weeks and months to come.

Therefore, if you have any ideas for community improvements - please pop them in the new Community Suggestions area.

Thanks!

James

44 REPLIES 44

Denis__Dennehy
Level 15

Thanks guys

ewilson
Staff
Staff

Contrarian view here. 🙂 Perhaps I missed it, but there doesn't seem to be a straightforward way to list only unanswered questions/queries. That was a really nice feature of the previous platform as it made it easier to find those questions that may have been posted a few days previous but hadn't been answered.

Also, we should have the ability to change how our name is shown. I'd rather people be able to see what my first and last name are as opposed to just the username. Makes for better raport in my opinion. 

Cheers,

Eric

Hi Eric
We're working on the unanswered threads feature. Shouldn't be long!
We couldn't get this working with FirstName_LastName, but feel free to change yours in the Portal system.
Thanks

James

LeonardoSQueiroz
Level 10

Hello,

The initial “sign up or login” hyperlink does not redirect to the registration or login page.

LeonardoSQueiroz_0-1711402727426.png

Leonardo Soares RPA Developer América/Brazil

Hi team one of the major concern I have right now is that Google redirect community links are not pointing to the correct threads. I believe most of the users do google for blue prism questions and it will not redirect to the proper community thread. Not sure how Google SEO works with the new community but this is something needs to be fixed.

Hi Tejaskumar
Thanks for this - I can see this is starting to improve slowly and surely - it just takes time for Google to update. Hopefully it won't be much longer!
James

Neel1
MVP

For Product Ideas - is it possible to add vertical view as well and plus option of filtering ideas as per Product.

lookman
Staff
Staff

Hi James.

Has something happened to the notifications feature? Ever since the upgrade, I have not received a single notification email for any of the topics I used to.

Any idea of what is going on?

jack

John__Carter
Staff
Staff

Is there a way to filter discussions by product? I see there is an Associated Product field in the New Message form, but can't see where that's shown in the list or in the post itself.

Neel1
MVP

In upgraded community View - How do one come to know if any post has recent reply or it was an old reply.

i have to open each post to see that. in earlier community view - the time was showing if someone has replied say 1 hour ago, 2 hour ago etc.

@JamesW Michael_S - Am i missing anything . Can we add date and time when the reply was done along with original post date time .