Blue Prism Trials

bp_trials.png

Polls

Latest Discussions

• The Trial & Evaluation is now the Blue Prism Trials community - this community will now contain information & help for all of the Blue Prism trials including the on-prem trial, the Azure Cloud trial, and the Learning Edition. Please follow this community ...

• Hello Raj, Assumption: You are attempting to install the Blue Prism Learning Edition v6.6 (64-bit) We've seen a couple of these this week for the first time, and the strange thing is that Learning Edition has been unchanged since September ...

• Hi Chris, i forgot my password and now is impossible to log in on system can you help for how can I change my password? thanks Giuseppe ------------------------------ Giuseppe Cancellara ------------------------------

• Hi All, I am unable to activate the License key of my trial version. ------------------------------ Payal Aggarwal ------------------------------

• Hello Manish Gupta, The full Blue Prism Enterprise does continue to work with Windows 7 , however the Blue Prism Trial and Learning Edition requires a 64-bit version of Windows 8.1 or above. Assumption: You are attempting to install ether ...

___

Library

___

Announcements

• Welcome to the Blue Prism Trials Community!

This is a space for our users to discuss and learn more about the Blue Prism Trials, including the on-prem trial, the Azure Cloud trial, and the Learning Edition.

Access our trials on the Digital Exchange: 
    https://digitalexchange.blueprism.com/site/global/software/index.gsp

Click the "Join" button above to be alerted to new activity and events happening in this community!

___

Upcoming Events