The latest release of Blue Prism Process Intelligence Powered by ABBYY Timeline integrates advanced machine learning in process and task mining and process optimization to help organizations accelerate process discovery and scale end-to-end digital automation.
Blue Prism Process Intelligence 1.1 includes the following highlights:
- Expanded process and task mining and analysis – Combines both process assessment and task mining for end-to-end view of every process, variations, deviations, and bottlenecks.
- Automation build export – Creates and exports automation files, with reduced manual effort, for integration with Blue Prism Capture 3.0 and later.
- Unified 360-degree process monitoring across digital workforce, systems and people – Intelligent Automation and Machine Learning process monitoring to predict process outcomes and track SLAs.
With Process Intelligence, line of business and Center of Excellence teams can accelerate end-to-end automation process discovery efforts and processes across the organization:
- Accelerate time to insight – Improved analytic productivity by industrializing process and task discovery and analysis across the enterprise. Typically, this will speed discovery efforts from months or weeks to days saving 80% time and effort.
- Speed automation – Improved developer productivity. Automatically generate PDDs and automation skeletons from task level data, saving 30% on build time.
- Optimize peak performance – 360-degree process visibility for problem detection, response automation, bottleneck prediction, and ROI forecasting. Enables continuous improvement and mitigates risk from your automation build.
- Easy to get started – No-risk Starter Package included with Support. Available on choice of Managed Cloud or On-Premises solution.
For more information about this release, see the release notes and the online documentation.
Process Intelligence 1.1 can be downloaded from the Blue Prism Portal.
Online Community Manager