since ‎10-06-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 15 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 1 Likes given
  • 1 Likes received

User Activity

Hello All,I am currently working on a bot that will be using the command line to complete the task. The script uses cscript and command prompt and works fine and whenever I run commandline without blueprism starting the process/application it will wo...
Hello fellow developers,I have come upon a little problem in my bot. I am working with an application that using a document manager to house files needed for client work. But the interesting thing is that to add files it only utilizes drag and drop o...
Hello All,I have recently been trying to get Login Agent working on our Resource Server so that our BluePrism Server can access it without having to stay connected through RDP to the servers for the bot to be able to fully work. I'm not sure what I a...
Hello fellow Blue Prism community,I am very new to Blue Prism and currently working with 6.6 and trying to work with the Web API component of the product. I am running into a problem that I was able to make work in postman. But trying to replicate in...
Hello fellow BP users, I am currently working on a bot that is using the API calls in 6.6. I am moving over to the live API environment vs the Sandbox. I am now getting this when trying to test the bot on the live data. Internal : Unexpected error Er...
Likes from
Likes given to