since ‎17-04-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 22 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 1 Likes received

User Activity

Hi, Is there any VBO or action therein that allows a wildcard input from email sender to only return collection of mails that contain said sender string? I'm aware email body and subject can use wildcard values but sender email must be exact match. A...
Hi, I have a few processes that use IBM Personal Communications Mainframe Emulator, process has always been stable until recent months where the mainframe objects now fails to attach/launch when using more than one object. For example, I have a gener...
Hi,  I'm looking to open an excel workbook and check the data sources that are being used. Ideally I could query these worksheets and change source if necessary via Excel VBO however I've checked all relevant  Excel VBOs and can't find anything out o...
Hi,Hoping someone might be able to help.I've been using the Ms Outlook VBO for the purpose of forwarding emails using 'Entry ID' as input.My logic has been working perfectly up until now but all of a sudden ​I'm getting error 'Could not execute code ...
I'm using BP 6.3 and Chrome to access an online portal and download an excel file. I've been able to successfully spy the portal, navigate around same and download the excel. I've stepped through/over the logic multiple times and it works really wel...
Likes from