since ‎16-04-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 77 Posts
  • 6 Answers
  • 6 Likes given
  • 25 Likes received

User Activity

Hi all,Is there a known limit to the size of file that can be uploaded using the Web Services API with a Body Content setting of "Single File"?I am finding it works great for files around 4 MB but I get a OutOfMemoryException for larger files.  I hav...
I am finding Microsoft are using MERGE as a Method in their REST APIs. This is not available in the Web API configuration.
Hi,Multi-team permissions is a nice feature that allows us to share our instance across our organization yet only exposing processes and resources relevant to the department user. One major downside is ALL the control room work queues are exposed. Th...
Hi,We have recently upgraded from 6,5 to 6,8 and notice when filtering on a work queue for the Item Key the results returned take up to twice as long as previous.  I will raise a support call with Blue Prism for this case but wanted to share this for...
The resource PC log is occasionally spitting out this message.  It smacks of a network / infrastructure problem and not core Blue Prism but appreciate if anyone has seen this and found a route cause.