since ‎06-09-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 57 Posts
  • 3 Answers
  • 1 Likes given
  • 3 Likes received

User Activity

Hello Bot Builders,Hopefully everyone is well and keeping safe.I have some issues regarding my BP exam with Pearson.Pearson directed me to send an email to training@blueprism.com.I emailed on the email ID provided which returned with the message that...
Hello Bot Builders,Hope all are well and destined for a well earned Christmas break.I recently found that License key for BP Learning edition Not working/Expired.Tech Support asked me to post a message here.Can someone help?Regards Gaurav------------...
Hi Bot builders,trust all are well and keeping safe,I have set up Networking Lab With 4 machines and 1 laptop,for blueprism Architecture training purposes.can someone please respond with what machine is to be designated as what i.e Interactive client...
Hi Bot builders,trust all are well and keeping safe,I have set up Networking Lab With 4 machines and 1 laptop,for blueprism Architecture training purposes.can someone please respond with what machine is to be designated as what i.e Interactive client...
Hi Guys,Trust all are safe and keeping well,I am just trying to get rid of the error in Utility File management,I am trying to move the file from one folder to another,everytime I try to do this is giving me an error"Unknown Exception : Error occurre...
Likes from
Likes given to