since ‎18-04-19
3 weeks ago

User Statistics

• 34 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 1 Likes given
  • 3 Likes received

User Activity

In the past I had to find ways to work with large CSV/Excel files in Blue Prism, without an option to get/retrieve the data via other channels. From these files I only needed some specific data.To better enable Blue Prism to cope with this data, I ne...
Hi all,I'm having an issue when using Global Send Keys.When sending the text to the application it deletes the first character. Because of a check I made (after sending the text to the description field, I read the new description field) all these it...
When running my process using Internet Explorer I get the following error mesage: "ERROR: Internal : Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: De RPC-server is niet beschikbaar. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800706BA)" (Trans...
Hey, does anyone have experience automating Lotus Notes (version 8.5.1). I'm using the BP 5.0.21. I'm having trouble spying pages/elements/applications in Lotus Notes. For instance, spying the login screen doesn't work. It gives me an error. It a...
Hey, I'm trying to split tekxt in a cell (word1 - word2) in excel. I found two formulas to do that, but I can't paste it in Excel (also can't set the value). Does anyone know a way to do this? Thnx.
Likes given to