since ‎17-04-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 15 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 15 Likes given
  • 68 Likes received

User Activity

Hi,i have a problem with the Blue Prism version (7.0), specifically in Sign phase with Authentification Server.After checked the flag "Enable Authentification Server" with the correct setting for Server Authentification (in my case the url was ims.lo...
When we create a table into Interact Form, by default all columns created are TEXT type.It's would be great to have the possibility of change the type for each columns into the table with BluePrism's Variable Types --> Number, Text, Flag, Collection,...
It would be very useful send an automatic email when an activity is moved \ created into the MY INBOX  tab of user.In this way the user will be notified immediately without perform a manual check into own MY INBOX tab!Thanks!
After submitted a Interact Request, an automatic email is send with complete information of submitted request.It would to be great have the ability to edit this email with some different contents, some text, images ... Thanks!
Hi, it would be very useful add a button Download into the Fields Form Interact. Very useful when user need download a template (.xlsx , for example) to fill out and upload it into the same formUseful when exists some static files that users need to ...