since ‎18-04-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 13 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 1 Likes received

User Activity

We are on version 6.4.2, and I have a new team member with production access that I would also like to have the learning edition. Our IT team has to do the installation and database setup, but they installed the newest version and wiped out her produ...
We have several automated processes, and only one has an issue when the production team attempts to export the session log. "An error occurred while retrieving the logs. The request channel times out while waiting for a reply after 00:00:59. Increas...
Looking for some help with login agent failing on one of our VMs. Runs fine on 14 other machines, but this one times out after getting the credentials. We are able to RDP into the machine with the credentials, so I'm stumped as to what is causing the...
Is there a way to copy fields from one collection to another? I am getting an Excel file with many fields into a collection, and I am going to append some of that data to another collection, but I'd also like to append the field names, if possible, s...
Likes from