since ‎18-04-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 15 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 1 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hello, could anyone please explain what is meant with BluePrism DB Connection Data Item in the Utility Program for Business Object Library Snapshot Generator? Which value should be passed here exactly. The User Guide isn't precise enough from my poin...
Hi,we face the following problem, we have set up the following infrastructure as part of a Blue Prism release change from BP5.0.24 to BP6.7.1. Windows 10 Version 1803 - 64-Bit Installation Office 365 - 32-Bit Installation MapiEx v2.0.6.0 Access Datab...
Hi, can someone explain to me what are the differences between the functions Now() and LocalTime() and where the return values come from? I've set the right UTC Timezone in Windows, taskbar shows the right time, but now() returns one hour less, Loca...
We now had to find out twice that processes in production, which terminate without any problems for days, suddenly stopped and the computer crashes. In both cases the log in control room shows that nothing happened after one time Kill Process with Pr...
Does BP in Version 5.0.18 support storing characters which require double byte character sets (eg Unicode or non-ASCII characters)? I want to read within a mainframe object a string containing special characters like (ä,ü,ö) but BP recognises a ...
Likes given to