since ‎18-04-19
a week ago

User Statistics

• 61 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 6 Likes given
  • 8 Likes received

User Activity

Hello Team,I think adding an user friendly functionality to monitor BOT capacity is needed.This will help Admins to evaluate what is the capacity and how much they are left with.Regards,Manas
Hello All,We developed an automation which interacts with UNIX OS and does password reset . The automation works as expected in debugger mode . When we run it on various Run time Resources the behavior is not predictable.We see in few RR it completes...
Hello,We are facing an issue lately in Production environment where HTML spy doesn't work in unattended mode.However it works as expected in attended mode.1- Using Object Modeler we can identify,highlight the element2-BOT works if we run it in attend...
Hi All,I have below use case to be addressed.Using OOTB Scheduler functionality I don't find a way how to achieve this. I have looked at Dynamic Scheduler from Blue Prism .I couldn't find a resolution with that. 1-     Process A will run on RuntimeRe...
Hi All,I have below use case to be addressed.Using OOTB Scheduler functionality I don't find a way how to achieve this. I have looked at Dynamic Scheduler from Blue Prism .I couldn't find a resolution with that. 1-     Process A will run on RuntimeRe...