since ‎17-04-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 14 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi all, I've been tasked to find out further information relating to the user permissions in Blue Prism. Is there any documentation which states exactly what each permission means i.e Release Manager > Create Release I have a look on the forums/doc...
Hi all, Struggling to find an answer to this. I'm hoping someone has experienced and addressed an issue similar to what I'm having - so basically I'm loading a spreadsheet into a collection which is fine, but the issue in trying to resolve is sometim...
Hi all,   I have been having this issue for a while and its really bugging me, I'm hoping somebody has had this issue and knows how to address it! When BP has been running on a VM, Automate.exe takes up over 150,00k memory thus resulting in slow r...
Hi guys, I'm just wondering if anybody has come across the DBNull issue? When returning data into a collection (via a sql query in my case), I have some null values, the problem I am facing is when I try do anything with that collection I get the "D...
Hi all, I'm wondering if somebody (ideally from BP) can confirm the correct use of tag filtering? The work queues guide states when searching for multiple tag to use speech mark at the start and end of the search i.e - "Find: Me; -Find: Single; Wor...