since ‎17-04-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 10 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 2 Likes given
  • 2 Likes received

User Activity

Hi all, I'm setting up the integration from BP towards MS Graph at the moment, but I'm missing a list of the specific API permissions required for the different MS Graph assets on the DX.In all the assets, the user guide simply states that the API pe...
Hi everyone,I am currently working on simplifying our internal process of documenting our developed processes in Blue Prism.The Internal VBO API Documentation does a great job on the Objects, but I am looking for a likewise way to do documentation of...
Hi all,I am currently building an integration where the usage of Dynamic Attributes with wildcards would be a huge help.  Is there any way to achieve this?For example: The Window Text of a specific window can be:"Create - Customer", "Create - Product...
Hi everyone.   I'm current struggeling with an issue with the MAPIEx VBO. We expierence that in 1/3 cases the "Get Mail" action freezes the process completely. There is no time-out, error message or anything alike. Whenever this happens, we are fo...
Hi everyone.   I'm dealing with an issue, which i hope any of you can assist me with. In our setup we use the login agent, to login/logout the serviceusers in order to run our processes.   This setup works the majority of times, but we do experi...
Likes from
Likes given to