since ‎25-09-22
2 weeks ago

User Statistics

• 24 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 12 Likes given
  • 11 Likes received

User Activity

Excel Add-ins in general and SAP BO analysis in my case are always disabled when opening an excel file using Excel VBO actions (Create instance and open workbook). However, if I use start the Start process action from Environment object, the Add-ins ...
Is Item in Queue action in Work Queue object is case insensitive. It false positive the existence of a queue item even if it's not an identical match. (See Screenshot)  Accordingly, I suggest having a Match Case flag option for the developers to deci...
"Is item in queue" action in "work queues" object is case insensitive.  Is there any way to make it case sensitive as it gives false positive. I have 2 different MS Graph API messages id's where the difference is only in one digit. (See screenshot be...
Currently, we can change the logging for all stages in a process by choosing one of the three options, disabled, enabled or errors only.  It would be great if we can have one more option which is changing all log according to best practices and recom...
Greetings,I am using the last AWS S3 object from DXchange and all the prequisite objects as well are up to date. I managed to use the main actions such as uploading, downlading and so. However, they only work if the object name has no space or specia...