since ‎18-04-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 15 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 1 Likes given
  • 1 Likes received

User Activity

​Hi,I am using 'Recognise text' to read some fields in an application, where the other Spy modes are not useable, and OCR is not reliable enough (the field may contain both text and numbers which confuses the OCR functionality (ie reads rooo7 instead...
​Hi,I am using 'Recognise text' to read some fields in an application, where the other Spy modes are not useable, and OCR is not reliable enough (the field may contain both text and numbers which confuses the OCR functionality (ie reads rooo7 instead...
​Hi,When i use the filter on a queue, ie I set it to Today on the column End time, it translates the Today to UTC/GMT, and not the local time (that is displayed in the control room), and since there is a time zone difference, this produces some confu...
​HiI am struggeling to see which version of a Business object in DEV is active in PROD - so i can effectively use the compare function i DEV to check if there are unexpected changes made in DEV as compared to the version currently in PROD.When I impo...
Likes from
Likes given to