since ‎29-03-23
‎21-03-24

User Statistics

• 10 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 5 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi All, How to filter collection for particular date interval(ie. 03/04/2024 to 03/08/2024) Regards, Sudha------------------------------Sudha Priya------------------------------
Hi All, I have a usecase on login to powerBI and simply refresh the particular report and then publish it. my question is how to connect a particular report and spy element in powerbi. Regards, Sudha ------------------------------Sudha Priya--------...
Hi All, I  was trying to create a pivot table using excel vbo but i was getting error can anybody help with what is the input for it Note : Attached pivot table input and error i got Regards, Rajsudhapriya------------------------------Sudha Priya--...
Hi All, I want to read the text file and write them as collection . Do Blueprism  have any VBO or any code stage to do this action. Can anyone suggest the steps ------------------------------Sudha Priya------------------------------
Hi All, I want to read the text file and write them as collection . Do Blueprism  have any VBO or any code stage to do this action. Can anyone suggest the steps Regards, Rajsudhapriya------------------------------Sudha Priya-------------------------...