since ‎07-09-20
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 21 Posts
  • 2 Answers
  • 7 Likes given
  • 20 Likes received

User Activity

Hi everyone,As a best practice, we always add Wait-Check Exist right before Write,read or navigate action.If the wait stage timeouts, we throw an exception. Detail of this exception contains the element which is in Wait stage.It would be great, if th...
Hi everyone,When trigger a process with CLI command, if the resource is either offline or busy, session can not be created naturally. Is there any way to create this session as pending? I mean, after a while when resource is available, can session be...
Hi,It would be great to fetch "Submission Id" right after Raising a submisssion. In my case I want to make hidden or mandatory some fields based on the business needs.As can bee seen in attached screenshot, submission id created when a submission is ...
Hello everyone,Can we able to use Dynamic Resource Manager asset without Interact? I want to run processes from Control Room with supplying startup parameters. If I delete Interact parts of DRM, will be there any issue? Thanks for your help.
Hi everyone,I'm trying to integrate Blue Prism with Microsoft Azure Form Recognizer. I'm using this skill from Digital Exchange.I have PDFs in machine and I want to analyze them. When I send the request with Base64 string of PDF, it gives an error. I...