since ‎27-06-21
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 28 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 5 Likes received

User Activity

Hi,I am getting an error when trying to execute the Set Up Decipher Connection. The Error says that one of the stages in the object has a compile error. I checked the object and found that the compile error is"No overload for method "CreateStandardBa...
Hi,I am trying to insert items into a work queue through SQL. I am using Blue Prism v7.0.1.My questions are:1. Is inserting a row in the BPAWorkQueueItem table enough?2. How is the item id generated? I was trying to insert a row using SQL Server mana...
Hi,I wanted to know if I can use multiple runtime resources having only a single license if the runtime resources will not run concurrently. For eg, Imagine I have only one license, but I have installed Runtime Resources on five servers. I have five ...
Hi,The current preview of the image in a form is quite small. Is there a way to increase the size of the image preview box? I am willing to go into the CSS or JS files to edit them. Also, can we customize the user UI in general without breaking the f...
HelloI have Blue Prism Hub and Interact V4.5 installed. The problem that I am facing is that I have a form that allows the user to upload an image. When a user using the Interact website uploads an image and submits the form, it creates an item in t...