since ‎29-05-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 11 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi all,I have a question regarding scheduling processes with several/different users:In our environment I recognized the following: We have one Runtime Resource on which we want to run several processes. For each process a different user have to be l...
​Hi all, I have a question regarding scheduling processes with several/different users:In our environment I recognized the following: We have one Runtime Resource on which we want to run several processes. For each process a different user have to be...
​Hi everyone, I have the following question: Can I restrict the access to the environment variables in a way that a user can only see some of the environment variables?This might be interesting if a company only has one environment with several Depar...
​Hi all, I have an issue right now using the application "BPServer.exe".When trying to start the connection, I always get the error message: "Failed to start server – Server is not the correct type". Connection Type is: Blue Prism ServerConnection M...
​Hello everyone, I have a question about the table "BPASessionLog_NonUnicode" in the Blue Prism database:Is there a possibility to see in the table, which queue item the log entry is about? Can I, for example, join any other table to the this one to ...