since ‎18-04-19
2 weeks ago

User Statistics

• 27 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi All,Happy New Year! - Hope you're well and keeping safe!I need a little bit of help because getting nowhere....W are currently upgrading our main Back Office Revenues & Benefits processing system and I have to rebuild everything! Fun, fun, fun...A...
Hi All,Hope you're well....Hoping you can help with this one..... I'm working on extracting information from a Table within a product called Northgate Revs & Bens. I have to use UIA Mode and am using the Get Rows functionality to extract the info int...
Hi All,We are currently rebuilding everything (Servers, Blue Prism Software, Processes, Objects etc....) and have come up against an issue.We are currently on Version 6.10.0 and Windows 10 environments etc.We have 2 Dev/UAT VM Environments, 1 Control...
Hi All,We've recently upgraded to Windows 10, using IE version 11. and even though we've used the TABPROCGROWTH setting within Regedit, there are still 2 processes within the Task Manager screen.How can we amend this back to 1 process? We will eventu...
Hi All,Hope you're well?Quick question as I can't remember it offhand....I am using the MS Word VBO to format a Word document (basically just opening it and then a quick format), however we've recently upgraded to v6.10 and I need the word document t...