since ‎18-04-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 48 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Does Blue Prism provide an easy way to retry a process after X minutes in case of a failure? Lets say that I run a process. It fails due to some data not being available. How can I retry the process in 1-2 hour time? I was thinking about adding the ...
Hi, I'm trying to get familiar using code blocks and external dll's. Right now, I wish to create a BO which allows me to parse a HTML page, and retrieve all tables I'm able to identify as a collection. To do this, I'm using C# and the library Html...
So I'm trying to set up this simple infrastructure, consisting of a SQL database, BP server, resource PC, and a development PC. I'd like to add the possibility for single sign-on development PC users and resource PCes, so they can use their WIndows l...
Hello, Question about dynamic HTML paths. I have this Internet Explorer page with various folders, and inside these folders, there are some other icons you can click at. I need to navigate between these folders. The problem is that sometimes, there...
Hello, I'm currently experiencing some problems when using decimals in Blue Prism. Blue Prism understands the following syntax for Numbers: "0.5". This variable is often used when I have timers. For example "Wait for 0.5 seconds". However, when clo...