cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration with other browsers (Chrome/Mozilla)

vinoth_kumaryuv
Level 3
Hi Team, I was trying to automate application running on Mozilla and Chrome but I was unable to Spy elements of the applications running on those browsers. I tried using keyword "€“-force-renderer-accessibility" in the command line parameters of the application modeler and launched the browser but still unable to identify the elements. Please let us know the steps to integrate the application running on other browsers. thanks Vinoth
3 REPLIES 3

shahariar_k_bhu
Level 5
Blue Prism supports only Internet Explorer for HTML Integration. If you want to automate something in Chrome/Firefox, you will have to use Active Accessibility or Surface Automation. Source: https://blueprism.knowledgeowl.com/help/does-blue-prism-support-my-brow

RakeshParla
Level 3
Hi Shabhu, I did as per the instructions provided in the the link given by you. Chrome browser is getting opened but not able to identify the object i.e. ""Identify"" button is not getting enabled. @Vinoth: Are you able to get this done in chrome? Regards, Rakesh Parla.

SushantEapen
Level 2
Model chrome as a windows application and pass command line parameters –-force-renderer-accessibility