since ‎03-06-20
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 44 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 1 Likes received

User Activity

Hi Blueprism I would like to do a little blueprism test upgrade from 6.7 to the new 7.01 on my own laptop machine. Is there a free sql studio management you can use against blueprism 7.01. I have to give an estimate to the company on how long it will...
​Hi Blueprism we have an issue where 2 of 4 virtuelmachine could not connect to BluePrism. The problem is where the error is located.?Is it the firewallSome vpn connectionor maybe some thing else.The infrastructure people in my company say it is blue...
​Hi Blueprism sometime a excel file gets locked, and I need to restart the computer to release the locked excel file. When the program running as it should the file is closed correctly with close workbook and close instance. But if the program failed...
​Hi Blueprism it looks like that blueprism change the time when you export the Audit log from Audit log viewer------------------------------Kristian HolmRPA programmerPenSam (Pension Company)Copenhagen Denmark------------------------------
​Hi blueprism I have a question from my company's internal audit:   In control room you can run a process, and configure when it is supposed to run. But does blueprism logged everything in the control room. Who starts a process?Who change the schedul...
Likes from