since ‎18-04-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 5 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hey everyone,I think the subject title says it all. I am creating a process in which I am trying to take a screenshot from a website. However, I am not quiet sure as to which procedure I should take in order to do this as there does not seem to be an...
Hi,I am a bit stuck in a web-automation process. Basically I am trying to pass a certain value into an input cell on a website. Having done this, I wish to safe this change to the cell value so that next time I open the website, it remembers this new...
Hi,I am a bit stuck in a web-automation process. Basically I am trying to pass a certain value into an input cell on a website. Having done this, I wish to save this change to the cell value so that next time I open the website, it remembers this new...
The title more or less says it all. I am currently trying to log on to a WebPage through blueprism. Normally this would be very easy, but I find myself in untouched territory. After having written the username and password this website send an sms ve...
The title more or less says it all. I am currently trying to log on to a WebPage through blueprism. Normally this would be very easy, but I find myself in untouched territory. After having written the username and password this website send an sms ve...