since ‎19-04-21
2 weeks ago

User Statistics

• 10 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi Team, I'm unable to import any process flow into the Capture 2.1 using .json file. PFA video for reference Could you please check and let me know if there is any bug in the current version 2.1?   Note : It is getting loaded for very long time and ...
Hi Team I'm unable to load any saved branch into the process flow in Capture 2.1. PFA video for reference I have tried this activity across different process as well but still I'm encountering the same response. Could you please check and let me kno...
Hi TeamI'm installing the Interact Components installation in Window Sever 2019. I have successfully installed and configured - Erlang/ RabbitMQ / IIS/ .Net Components in the machine but I'm encountering issue while trying to configure SSL certificat...
Hi Guysi have added the valid Blue Prism and Decipher License and Setup Sql Express, Added decipher VBO in BP Automate folder and trying to install the Blue prism componentsTo start with i installed with "Licensing service", the installation is compl...