since ‎18-04-19
a month ago

User Statistics

• 11 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I received the Training OrderSystem.exe for foundation training a few years ago, but now I'm helping other people get set up with training. Is there somewhere to locate this application on the BP portal? I tried searching without much luck. I'd like ...
For several applications I've used, such as Longview Tax, it seems like UI Automation is the only mode I can realistically use (HTML, AA, and surface automation aren't feasible). If this were a website in HTML mode, BP would pick them up instantaneou...
I have a resource whose exception screenshots are not updating when I try to view them in the control room, but they have been working in the past. 1) My process/object has the "Save screen capture" checkmark ticked for the required exception, 2) T...
I'm following a best practice of inserting a smart wait for an HTML mode element prior to reading/navigating it. This is very reliable, and my attributes are as refined as possible. After successfully clearing the wait stage, I can rarely receive an...
I'm unable to locate the data sheets on the BP Portal since the website update. Can someone point me in the right direction please?