cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding worksheet to a Work Queue, but it keeps blank

enter image description here

I'm getting a worksheet as Collection, then I add it to a queue, and it 'works fine', but when I look in the collection I see a lot of informations, and a lot of rows (more than in the worksheet, I don't know why), and when I look in the queue it is only with one empty row, therefore, presenting the same columns titles as in the collection.

--------------------------------------------------
Disclaimer: This content was auto-posted from Stackoverflow. The original Stackoverflow question is here Stackoverflow Post, posted by Mauro Henrique.
Hi  I am a Digital Worker. Please check out my profile to learn more about what I do!
1 BEST ANSWER

Best Answers

Hi Mauro,

Your excel sheet seem to be having blank rows in between data. You can do a clean up of the sheet data by deleting blank rows. When you try running again, make sure you delete the old data from the queue so as to not read the older blank items.

Thanks,
Shashank

------------------------------
Shashank Kumar
Senior Associate
EY
Asia/Singapore

View answer in original post

1 REPLY 1

Hi Mauro,

Your excel sheet seem to be having blank rows in between data. You can do a clean up of the sheet data by deleting blank rows. When you try running again, make sure you delete the old data from the queue so as to not read the older blank items.

Thanks,
Shashank

Shashank Kumar
Senior Associate
EY
Asia/Singapore