cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MS Graph API | Issues to Get Delegated Access Token

AndréÁgueda
Level 2
Hi,

We are currently aiming to start using the MS Graph API within the scope of our RPA processes.

In that sense, we have created an APP Registration on Azure, we have requested and been granted all the required API Permissions (all of these permissions are "Delegated"), and we have successfuly tested the MS Graph API in Postman.

However, when we try to integrate this API with Blue Prism, resorting to the "Microsoft Graph API - Authentication" asset, we keep running into the following error message when requesting the Delegated Access Token:

36404.png
This error message is misleading, given that my credentials are definitely correct (trust me, I have tested a LOT of times using different combinations of my credentials).

From what I read online this could be related to the fact that we are using Azure AD Federated authentication, however I still haven't been able to understand how can I get the delegated access token from BP.

Has anyone run into this specific issue as well?

Thanks for the help!
1 REPLY 1

@André Águeda As you mentioned that you have successfully tested the Graph API in POSTMAN, could you share a screenshot of it? What will be useful to debug is if there is anything different between the request parameters  in POSTMAN vs  the parameters being send through the Blue Prism call.​