cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web API usnig VBO No Result

KrishnaKomandur
Level 2
Hi All,

I just started using Blueprism, we have a requirement to call API with OAuth 2 authentication. I'm trying to get a POC going using WebServices - Oauth 2.0 VBO to make a request like below
7436.png

7437.png

When i submit the request, i do not get any result, i see that token is populated but not the result. can anyone please point what im doing incorrectly here?

------------------------------
Krishna Komanduri
Sr Programmer Analyst
Kindred HealthCare
2 REPLIES 2

GopalBhaire
Level 10
1st action is to request a token, 2nd action is to take that token and make a request. Is that what you are doing? if you are running only the first action the you won't get any result only token will be generated.

It's better if you use 'Web API Services' (in System Tab>Objects) to use API as that'll be quicker to develop.

Gopal Bhaire
Analyst
Accenture

The action that i have is OAuth 2.0 Request which makes the call to get the token and then make a call to get the result. i found that the problem is with using client credential type we need to pass scope which is not possible using this action in VBO. I figured out to use the Web API services in the system tab and was able to get this working. Thank you for the answer.

Krishna Komanduri
Sr Programmer Analyst
Kindred HealthCare