Digital Exchange
Get community support for SS&C | Blue Prism® Digital Exchange assets and discuss the DX.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome to the Blue Prism Digital Exchange Community!

The Blue Prism Digital Exchange is a "shop window" for new and emerging technologies—a platform that puts powerful RPA and AI capabilities into the hands of business leaders. Users can find and apply pre-built AI capabilities, in the form of downloadable integrations and Visual Business Objects (VBOs), to automated processes. These assets connect and integrate Digital Workers, existing systems and processes to Blue Prism's technology partners, creating a solid foundation of AI-enabled Intelligent Automation that's scalable and sustainable.

Forum Posts

NOTICE: Microsoft's new Outlook client and the Outlook VBO.

Hello All,Please be advised that Microsoft's newest Outlook client DOES NOT support COM interop. What that means is the Outlook VBO will not work with this newer Outlook client. See below reference from Microsoft regarding supported features with the...

ewilson by Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 4 likes

Close instance of Excel

Hi All,Do any one have idea why this error at close instance of excel is all about.system.runtime.interloopservices.invalidComObjectException: COM object that has been separated from its underlying RCW cannot be used.any help would be great----------...

SharePoint Skills

SharePoint skills covers most of the operations on list except Update Item, not sure why this was not included. Any chance this will be added in the next version. Blue Prism Digital Exchange Blueprismremove preview Blue Prism Digital Exchange View t...

MS Outlook VBO Internal Error

Hi guys,I have been using MAPIEX for my emails and now trying to move to MS Outlook VBO. However, when I try to do anything with it there is an error:  Internal : Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: Cannot create Acti...

EricLiu by Level 5
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! IT Roles and Responsibilities

Hi, I am looking for any documentation/checklist that can help guide the client on the roles and requirements of technology (IT team of client organization) and various stages of BOT (from define to implementation) ------------------------------Rajee...

Can't interct with Azure Custom Vision

Hi, I'm having a problem with Azure custom vision, I created my own model in the custom vision page but I cant reference it with the skill! Someone knows how can I solve it? Or if there is an other way to conect the REST API from custom vision, perha...

Google Vision API - Custom code

Hi, I am trying to extract the text from the image using google vision API. The same code with the required references is working in visual studio but not in blueprism."Internal: Could not execute code stage because an exception is thrown by code sta...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Spying in Blue Prism while autoamation

I have an application page which I want in focus . Which option to go for in action window? A. Click window B. Activate Application Please Help me out... Thanks -------------------------------------------------- Disclaimer: This content was auto-p...

Kore Chatbot Integration

I am looking some kind of documents for integrating the Kore chatbot with blueprism, so if anyone is having or tried please let me know. Thanks------------------------------pavani koduriRPA ConsulatantPearsonEurope/London-----------------------------...

Selecting SAP grey box element in a list

I'm wondering if you guys have an idea on how to handle this problem. Process: First i iterate trough this collection. If the input value is the same as the item of the grid box it will stop and select this item. View of SAP GridBox Note that e...

Integration with Kofax

Hi Team,We would like to understand if Blue Prism provides an integration with Kofax KTA(Kofax Total Agility)?If yes, could you please share some details on the integration and when would that be available?Regards------------------------------Simran ...