cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blueprism Learning Edition 7.3.1 License Key

hdz_0126
Level 3

Hello,

Last night I downloaded and installed the Learning Edition software. The instructions said a license key. would be sent to me via email, but I still haven't received anything. I made sure to check all email folders including spam. Can someone advise how I can get a license key? Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4

david.l.morris
Level 14

The license key isn't always sent out in a timely manner. I've tested this a number of times, and sometimes I did experience what you're seeing. Sometimes it is sent out within 5 minutes, and sometimes it's more like 6 hours. Since you said you did this last night, I would assume more time than that has passed?

If you registered with a gmail account, check the Promotions tab in Gmail because that's where the license email showed up for me when I tested this. Also check the spam folder just in case.

Otherwise, I would probably email support@blueprism.com and they'll route your request to someone on the team that issues trial licenses who will look into it and help you out.

Dave Morris, 3Ci at Southern Company

hdz_0126
Level 3

Yes, it's been about 24 hours now. I checked the Promotion tab, spam, and deleted folders, but nothing is there. I opened 2 support tickets, but they just directed me to the Community section and closed the tickets. I'll try posting the Product forum.

viviankepro
Level 2

I had the same issue, I downloaded last Friday as well and never got an email.

hdz_0126
Level 3

I finally got mine today. I'm not sure if they saw my post or if there was a delay of two business days. Either way, I'm finally set. I hope you get yours soon!