cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bot was unable to sent the output Report .

Chandu
Level 3

For my process,  Bot used to get the multiple inputs in a excel file thru shared mailbox and sent the output status report to the requestor. My concern is  "Bot processes input items and stores the output in a bot collection for each input item received in the input excel file. At the end of the run, the bot copies the output collection and pastes it into an Excel file to be sent to the client. However, if the bot stops in the middle of the run and we trigger it for the remaining pending items, the bot cannot send the output Excel file to the client. Could you please provide a solution where can i change the logic ? i have attached the screenshots of the page where the bot sent the output report"

------------------------------
Chandra
1 BEST ANSWER

Best Answers

harish.m
Level 12

HI Chandu,

Based on the  INformaytion provided. You might need to add the logic to send the report regardless whether  atleast one item is completed or all items.

So  if bot completes in the middle  you can either send the report for the items that are processed till the point of failure (You can copy the collection data in to excel at this point)or  after the failure if you trigger the BOT  once all the items are completed you can send the report for the point where it failed or  need to update the logic to send the whole report by temporiarly store that information in the temp excel file and send the whole as one file.

-----------------------
If I answered your query. Please mark it as the "Best Answer"

Harish Mogulluri
Lead developer
America/New_York TX
----------------------- If I answered your query. Please mark it as the "Best Answer" [FirstName] [LastName] [Designation] [JobTitle] [City] [State] [Phone]

View answer in original post

2 REPLIES 2

harish.m
Level 12

HI Chandu,

Based on the  INformaytion provided. You might need to add the logic to send the report regardless whether  atleast one item is completed or all items.

So  if bot completes in the middle  you can either send the report for the items that are processed till the point of failure (You can copy the collection data in to excel at this point)or  after the failure if you trigger the BOT  once all the items are completed you can send the report for the point where it failed or  need to update the logic to send the whole report by temporiarly store that information in the temp excel file and send the whole as one file.

-----------------------
If I answered your query. Please mark it as the "Best Answer"

Harish Mogulluri
Lead developer
America/New_York TX
----------------------- If I answered your query. Please mark it as the "Best Answer" [FirstName] [LastName] [Designation] [JobTitle] [City] [State] [Phone]

Hi Harish,

Thank you for your response and i satisfied with your answer. If you have the opportunity , could you please create a logic in your system and attach it here?

Chandu