cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customized Share Point Client API Object Get List Items Action Issue

KodiSrihari
Level 8

Hi All,

I have a process which is using a Customized Share Point Client API Object.

In the Get List items action i am facing the below error.

System.Net.WebException The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occured on a send.   System.IO.IOException : Authentication failed because the remote party has closed the transport stream.

Can you please help on this , if it's Share Point Site Admin related issue or the Customised Share point Client API issue. BCZ the same object is working fine on other processes

Thanks,

Srihari

6 REPLIES 6

ewilson
Staff
Staff

Have you encountered this error on multiple runtime resources? Just wondering if there's some sort of IP restriction setting within the Sharepoint configuration?

Cheers,

Eric 

KodiSrihari
Level 8

Hi Eric,

Yes , i am facing this issue on multiple runtime resources. Have reached our internal BP Platform team but it's not with them they have confirmed.

ewilson
Staff
Staff

I think I've seen something like this it the past. It was related to the TLS version of the client vs the server. You mentioned this is a custom API. Did you develop it or someone in your company?

Cheers,

Eric 

KodiSrihari
Level 8

Ok,  No the Customized Object was developed quite 4 years back by old employee for the use of particular process.

ewilson
Staff
Staff

Check out this thread on Microsoft's community site. It includes a possible solution assuming you're familiar with and have access to the custom code.

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/answers/questions/400152/authentication-failed-because-the-remote-party-has

Cheers,

Eric

KodiSrihari
Level 8

Thanks for sharing this thread, Eric.