cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Java Application Automation || Selector unable to find

AbhirupDas1
Level 2
Hi,
I'm new in Blue Prism. I'm trying to automate a process that includes a java application.
I'm trying to change Tab from "Create Incident" to "Relief Vehicle" but unfortunately I'm not getting any selector of any Tab. Please suggest to me how I can change the Tab.
Is there any click Picture activity in Blue Prism?
Attaching Pic
551.png

------------------------------
Abhirup Das
2 REPLIES 2

Hi Abhirup,

Have you done the below course from Blueprism university? if not please go through it,this covers working with different applications including Java applications.

https://university.blueprism.com/learn/course/198/working-with-different-application-types-and-spy-modes-en?hash=3915ce1a208d59baa3559d9f60ac003ce181be5d&generated_by=55697
542.png

Murali
RPA Consultant

Denis__Dennehy
Level 15
There are lots of ways to move to a different tab in an application, if one does not work because of how the application has been built then you need to move onto try different interface options.  
First try all the different options available in the Navigate and Write stages for the interface you are using (in this case Java).    Look for options to click,  select,  write a space, etc..
If those options do not work then you can move onto sending global keystrokes or mouse clicks which will always work - if you need to send a Global Click to the Relief Vehicle tab don't forget to active the window (with a tiny delay) first - more on that in the Surface Automation training.

Denis Dennehy
Head of Professional Services, EMEA
Blue Prism Ltd
Europe/London