cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Learning Edition Installation issue

pavanisai
Level 3
Hello Team,
I am newbie here, just got the learning trail version details and downloaded the BP in my system. While trying to install the below window is not accepting either the BP credentials or as "admin" credentials which I have used for registration -
216.pngRequest help here.

------------------------------
pavani sai
1 BEST ANSWER

Best Answers

As you suggested, I had uninstalled from the control panel and followed by the below instructions from support team as well -
Recreate the DB in current installation
Note: this option will remove all DB content.
- On "Sign in to Blue Prism" screen select the "Configure connection".  
- On the Connection Configuration dialogue window, for the LocalDB Connection profile, select the "Create Database" button at bottom of screen.  
- In the "Create a new database" dialogue, select the checkbox for "Drop any existing database .."
- Select the option for "Set up a multi-authentication .."
- Click on OK
- Confirm to continue on the DB exists prompt by selecting Yes (will delete all DB tables)
- Once the process is completed select OK x 2 to return to the login prompt and enter User ID: admin | PWD: admin
- Complete the prompt to change the password.

pavani sai

View answer in original post

2 REPLIES 2

expertcr
Staff
Staff
Over the installation, you will get the chance to create your own password.
The only way to change this is by removing the Blue Prism and the Local DB SQL Database from the Control Panel and reinstall again.

Luis Lopez
Customer Support Engineer English and Spanish
Blue Prism Ltd

As you suggested, I had uninstalled from the control panel and followed by the below instructions from support team as well -
Recreate the DB in current installation
Note: this option will remove all DB content.
- On "Sign in to Blue Prism" screen select the "Configure connection".  
- On the Connection Configuration dialogue window, for the LocalDB Connection profile, select the "Create Database" button at bottom of screen.  
- In the "Create a new database" dialogue, select the checkbox for "Drop any existing database .."
- Select the option for "Set up a multi-authentication .."
- Click on OK
- Confirm to continue on the DB exists prompt by selecting Yes (will delete all DB tables)
- Once the process is completed select OK x 2 to return to the login prompt and enter User ID: admin | PWD: admin
- Complete the prompt to change the password.

pavani sai