Getting Started
New to SS&C Blue Prism? Get advice on setup, deployment and organizational adoption.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Our Community's Top Tips for Beginners

Welcome to the world of Intelligent Automation! It's great to have you here with us. And you're in fantastic company - the SS&C Blue Prism Community is made of up thousands of intelligent automation professionals from across the globe who have al...

1227.png
Michael_S by Community Team
  • 7 replies
  • 20 likes

Command line query PC connect to BP Server status?

Hello, I am new to blue prism.I use BP v5.0.30  , I have the following setup.3 blue prism server, assume its IP is 10.1.1.2 and 10.1.1.3 and 10.1.1.41 share PC, assume its IP is 10.1.1.100Note, I am NOT admin user. However I can login to above 3 BP s...

DavidNG by Level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Excel Macro

Dear Members,I am new to blue prism and i would like to create a process which involves running a single Macro in different workbooks and different worksheets of excel so can you please help me for this task how to create process in Blue Prism so whe...

Resolved! How to use filter collection

One of field in the collection is the flag data type. I want to filter this flag to "False".Is this possible with Utility - Collection Manipulation- Filter Collection?------------------------------Beginner engineerTTakahashi--------------------------...

Extracting data from Outlook to Excel

Hi all, I am new to Blue Prism and would appreciate some guidance with my scenario for automation. The situation I want to automate is as follows.Emails are received into a shared inbox with an attachment. The attachment is .msg (outlook email format...

How to delete Top 10 rows from Excel

Hello All, I want to delete Top 10 rows from Excel and get it into new excel. I don't want these in collection because we have around 20000 data in Excel, And collection will take more time to write data into Excel. Please let me know the solution fo...

How to properly add a library/dll

Hi I am new to Blue Prism. I have been trying to send email with Outlook "properly" with Blue Prism. It turns out Blue Prism MAPIEx is not stable, Blue Prism Outlook VBO is recommended. However, when trying to use this VBO on my machine for the firs...

EricLiu by Level 5
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! New to blue prism

Hi All, I am new to blueprism. I am looking to learn it and get certified (AD01). But I dont know where to start. Can someone suggest the list of courses and materials I need to follow. Thanks

Notes Question

Hello - Apologies if this question doesn't belong here, but I am new to BP and have seen demos of either Object/Process Studio where certain stages are grouped and highlighted in certain colors. I'm assuming this is a best practice to color coordinat...

Error in Opening Excel

While Opening an Excel using VBO , Open work Book in BP Version 6.4 , I am getting this error , Internal : Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation . help please

How to select a row from SAP Table

Dear experts, BP has successfully identified a SAP Table. I want to select a row from this table but I found that for SAP table, BP only has "GetAllItems" action in read stage. NO other actions / stages can be found. I'm new to BP, could anyone a...